Sharkylicious Sharkylicious

There is not much to say about this game except that the gameplay is alright. The track loop does a decent job depicting the general mood and setting, although it might get repetitive if heard many times.

I found it easy to avoid most of the obstacles by hanging around the upper portion of the screen.Either way, my amusement slowly declined the higher the score I got.

Overall, the game is ok.

Flappy Bird Clone!!!111 Flappy Bird Clone!!!111

It's not bad; especially since this was made in 4 hours.

I found it kind of annoying how the scope (aka the circle area that allows you to see) was too small.

It's nice to see a few who aren't jumping on the bandwagon. It's very tempting to make one, what with the possibility of making some cash.

YomToxic responds:

I've seen too many good people and communities rot and collapse because of money. Never again. Oh no...

*cue PTSD-tyle shivering*

Red Jet Rabbit Red Jet Rabbit

Not the greatist but still nice.

Even thou the game does follow other such flash games where the goal is to go as far as possible or some other variation of it, I still kind of like that instead of hurling something in the air or something, you are trying to get the car as fast as possible in order to take more damage.

The instructions, while easy to understand, should probably be more explained. Example would be showing the hand holding the space bar.

The graphics are spot on. You have achieved in making this game look just like a retro cartoon short. The Background even a nice touch.

The music isn't really a big deal for me but the music does manage to sound like as if it came from a cartoon.

The only downside I have with this game is that it seems like as if it lags when going at a certain speed (but this may not be a problem for others). But even so, I still manage to have fun with this game for a couple of minutes

Xplored responds:

thanks,

Racing Point Racing Point

Decent

It's a decent flash game but the only thing I might suggest is that some of the opposing cars (AKA the cars you are suppose to avoid) appear at the edge of the road which is kind of strange.

Solar system illustration Solar system illustration

Neat.

Sorry for my lack of detail in my review but this is kind of neat. I like the blur effects when you change the speed.

Again, it's kind of neat even thou there really isn't anything else to do.

Crumbled 2 Crumbled 2

Awesome

Let me just say that I apologize for this crappy review. I really love the style of gameplay. It's really fun!

BLAM your boredom!!!2 BLAM your boredom!!!2

Nothing but good ol' violence

Even thou there isn't really anything else to do but just shoot and kill things (besides the easter eggs), it's a very good flash for someone new to it. If you plan to make a third game, I would suggest having explosives (like the rocket or the toxic tanks) kill the NPCs that are near them .