Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Short and sweet!

I, too, liked the transition from sprites to hand-drawn. The original 8-bit music is also a nice touch. I liked the jokes used in this flash but most of all, I really like the animation for the hand-drawn parts. It just has a very nice sense of fluidness.

Goemon: Enter the Bunny Goemon: Enter the Bunny

A good flash based on Goemon and Ebisumaru

Well first, I have to say thanks for adding voices to the movie and making the game easier for some.

Secondly, I would like to say that I would suggest adding some reason behind the two antagonist for wanting to "get" Goemon and Ebisumaru even if it's just a simple reason. Although, this might have just been made for fun and then again, we don't really know why Ebisumaru acts the way he does so why bother?

But the thing I was mainly kind of surprised was the game where you had to shoot the enemy while trying to run. I wasn't expecting it and I actually kind of died two or three times before taking my time and finally defeating the "boss".

PaRappa The Tribute PaRappa The Tribute

A pixelated tribute PaRappa fans might like!

The sprite representation of the characters of the game are really spot on and good. I also liked how you did the "fold" or tilt FXs on both the characters and the background. I also liked how the audio was super clear.

The only thing I might recommended is adding a copyright notice or something that acknowledges the original creators, the game and the song at the end of the video.

But other then that, it was nice.

Sharkylicious Sharkylicious

There is not much to say about this game except that the gameplay is alright. The track loop does a decent job depicting the general mood and setting, although it might get repetitive if heard many times.

I found it easy to avoid most of the obstacles by hanging around the upper portion of the screen.Either way, my amusement slowly declined the higher the score I got.

Overall, the game is ok.

Flappy Bird Clone!!!111 Flappy Bird Clone!!!111

It's not bad; especially since this was made in 4 hours.

I found it kind of annoying how the scope (aka the circle area that allows you to see) was too small.

It's nice to see a few who aren't jumping on the bandwagon. It's very tempting to make one, what with the possibility of making some cash.

YomToxic responds:

I've seen too many good people and communities rot and collapse because of money. Never again. Oh no...

*cue PTSD-tyle shivering*

Red Jet Rabbit Red Jet Rabbit

Not the greatist but still nice.

Even thou the game does follow other such flash games where the goal is to go as far as possible or some other variation of it, I still kind of like that instead of hurling something in the air or something, you are trying to get the car as fast as possible in order to take more damage.

The instructions, while easy to understand, should probably be more explained. Example would be showing the hand holding the space bar.

The graphics are spot on. You have achieved in making this game look just like a retro cartoon short. The Background even a nice touch.

The music isn't really a big deal for me but the music does manage to sound like as if it came from a cartoon.

The only downside I have with this game is that it seems like as if it lags when going at a certain speed (but this may not be a problem for others). But even so, I still manage to have fun with this game for a couple of minutes

Xplored responds:

thanks,

Generic 80's Techno Thing Generic 80's Techno Thing

While I like the fact that it ACTUALLY resembles the actual thing it's suppose to be under, it's kind of...hmm. It's a bit repetitive but for the length, I guess it's suitable.

Now this maybe just me but I would have preferred if you used instruments that actually sound or mimic as though they're from the 80s. Although its kind of hard to mimic analog instruments digitally, at least from what I know.

Overall, while it may not be absolutely perfect, it's at least something that "sounds" like techno.

In The Lab In The Lab

Not bad, I actually like it. I was looking for music to possibly use for a game when I encountered this. It's really unique compared to the others I've heard. Hell, this is close to actually being techno than the other tracks listed under the genre. :v

What makes this very like able is the bass, as well as the whole "robotic/techy" aspect of it.

Sorry if my review wasn't that helpful.

MickyMcIntee responds:

Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner, I haven't been on newgrounds in a while, thanks! I tried to give it bass and a robotic feel, It was originally meant for a game but my unreliable computer crashed and I lost all the files haha.

But yeah, glad you liked it! Thanks for your input!

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

Very nice.

I just love how the song is mocking Newgrounds members who are complaining about the Chat feature being delayed for a long time.

Even thou I'm not that much of a fan of hip hop (or atleast maybe modern hip hop), I really liked this song due to PsychoGoldfish's lyrics.

Left 4 Pixel Left 4 Pixel

Nice!

I really like the looks of the sprites.

The-titan responds: